Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Finally I did it!

Today I took the test to become Google Educator Level 1.   It was a long test that I finished in two hours.  The test is pretty simple if you have been using GAFE at your school and I highly recommend it.  It is basics in fact most of my students could pass.

I have been meaning to always do it and with persistence from a colleague I did.  It helps to have the colleague to force you to continue to do things.  So I can official post the badge below!  It might sound odd but I am proud that I took that step.  I hate taking those steps, but I know I should.  I am glad I did it finally after two years of saying yes I should do that.  Level 2 will be done by the end of the month and hopefully to get the trainer one as well by March!  Now I am on a roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment